Thursday 24 October 2013

Always in the Way

The worst thing about a relationship, nope not the moaning.

The ex.

Yup, Abi's Ex Liam is in the fucking way again.

I'm treating Abi to a four star hotel in Edinburgh for her birthday mostly because it makes her happy and that smile is just so worth it. The second reason is whisk us both away from our usual places and hide us to five days of pure heaven on our own. BLISS.

I can't even post a status on facebook about it in case he sees it.

We can't put a relationship thing on there in case he sees.

I sit round her house and miss out on talking to her for an hour because he calls her.

I miss gigs in case he turns up for a fight.

I've lost friends who are friends with him.

But all of this is the same, I I I I I I, everythings I. What about her? How does Abi feel?

Obviously I can only say so much to Abi, I can moan and rant which is what I typically do but I have to try and understand that she has completely upheaved her life, her friends and most of all her love for me.

That's a massive deal and I know it's worth it eventually. It's just frustrating that we have to suffer because of some greaseball bastard.

Nothing ever runs smoothly does it? *sigh*

Argh well, she's worth it. All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment