Wednesday 23 October 2013

Fuck Up V2

Abi let me down on Saturday. Big time. 

After everything and after getting to a point where we're feeling stronger about each other and getting to a point whereby we admitted our love for each other. I walk in the main room of a huge house party in order to find her arms around another guy being kissed on the neck and enjoying it. 

She can't deny it. 

As much as she likes, she can't. 

That image of her and this guy in such an embrace before my very eyes truly broke every single good thing. I'm not entirely sure I can get over this. I can't get it out my head. The look on her face, the enjoyment, the point of no care was written all over her face and her words afterwards: "If a guy kisses me on the neck, I'm going to enjoy it aren't I" 

Is this the end? 


Truly, my only friend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment