Wednesday 23 October 2013

CHANGE - GIRL - ENTER ABIGAIL

So yeah, the past few weeks have been a whirlwind in the state of things, no longer do I feel completely alone because hello and welcome to Abigail, that's right I've started seeing someone. Her name is Abi, she's 17 and is absolutely gorgeous, like seriously wow.

(You know that girl that you think, just HOW did I pull this off?!)

I already knew who she was and that she was in a relationship and me being me never really attempted to talk to her but invited her out on a group night until I noticed she was single or rather I got told by the girl in question which was a big plus in my favour.

ANYWHO we met on this particular Saturday night, both sniffed out of our trees and we just connected. Like a key to a door or cigarettes to a lighter, we just clicked.

I never click usually with girls, if anything I view them as untrustworthy and a problem waiting to happen, can you tell I was cheated on? ahaa however with Abi I feel completely different. I feel like my life is heading somewhere like I am heading towards a new chapter, a better chapter. Strange how this wonderful girl has had such an impact in such a short amount of time. This is real. That's the best part, all of this isn't wishful thinking. It's reality.

Anywho we spent all Friday night together into Saturday and into Sunday where I dropped her home Sunday afternoon on a comedown, depressed and to be honest lovesick. I'd caught it. The non-stopping germ that spreads throughout the body devouring all other emotions in it's path and instead leaves behind a simple <3 in my starstruck soul.

It's been a week now and this girl is in the INchanger. Something about this girl rings different, I've never met anyone like her, shes intelligent, funny, gorgeous but most of all I feel I can tell her my world.

Abi is without a doubt the single most precious thing in my empty life at this moment in time and yet the feelings hang that I will fuck this up, something I will do will cause this glint of happiness, this spark of light in my dark tunnel to forever go out and once again I will be alone.

Maybe i'll even show her this blog.

Time will tell eh x

No comments:

Post a Comment